In preparation for the coming shoot for Ramly at War prequel, we have submitted ourselves to numerous tortures and injuries. Multiple test fights were shot and reviewed to improve on the action sequences.
Injuries, though nothing serious nor permanent, include:
1. Bleeding nose
2. Sprained shoulders
3. Bruised hips
4. Bruised arms and shins
5. Sprained fingers
6. Strained necks
7. Sore muscles
Causes in the same order of the injuries:
1. A fantastic take down ending with the nose crashing into someone else's hip bone.
2. A throw & crash landing that ended with a loud thud & an awkward landing whilst fatigued.
3. Kicks to the hip in revenge for the bloody nose.
4. Punches & kicks exchanges.
5. Blocking kicks with an initially sprained thumb.
6. Falling, & shooting while lying down with the head tilted up.
7. No warm-ups before fighting.
Sounds like so much fun yea? I just can't wait for this weekend to come!
Low Angle Productions Showreel 2008
Welcome to LAProd, the group to go to when you want quality fights and action scenes! We know you'll enjoy watching them as much as we have enjoyed making it! After all, we're here for your entertainment! Tell your friends about us, drop us a shout out of encouragement... we'll love it!
You can find our video listings at the sidebar, or visit our Youtube page: