Thursday, August 27, 2009

A series of pictures that tell the story of winners.

In wake of having lost my creative juice in composing blog posting lately, I have decided to try something new. This is a series of pictures which tells the story... here we go.












If you dislike pictorial story telling, check out the video here in the link below:
http://www.corntoz.com.my/

Sometimes I still ask myself, "Did we really win the grand prize for Corntoz Express Yourself?"
And the answer is a definite "YES! OMG! Yea Man!"

Time to celebrate!

Likely Malicious,
Garry E

3 comments:

Linx said...

Happy eh man? So when u belanja me makan?

Malicious said...

Anytime, sister of man!

William Foong Hoh Yun said...

Yeah Man.... !!!!

Low Angle Productions Showreel 2008

Welcome to LAProd, the group to go to when you want quality fights and action scenes! We know you'll enjoy watching them as much as we have enjoyed making it! After all, we're here for your entertainment! Tell your friends about us, drop us a shout out of encouragement... we'll love it!
You can find our video listings at the sidebar, or visit our Youtube page: