Saturday, December 27, 2008
2. Mat Salleh - A Malaysian hero who led the resistance in Borneo against the British invaders in the late 1800s.
3. Mat Crashers - Crazy people from LAProd who crash into mats, making it one of their favourite pastimes.
We know we love it.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
1. William started to swing his legs like there's no tomorrow.
2. Terry began his capoeira trance and threw his agile body all over the place.
3. Choon playing with his splits and handstands.
4. Hong successfully getting the doubleleg.
5. Adrian tumbling around until he got his walkovers and fronts handsprings.
6. Teresa doing her leg claps with Terry.
7. Garry feeling the hype and wanting to play but falling sick instead.
8. Michelle just sitting there watching most of the time.
9. TJ nowhere to seen....
Look what you've done, Hong!!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
1.) Walk around in the basketball court idle, chuckling like beavers.
I don't know who decided to take this picture, which seems to have no production value at all.2.) Hug each other in a massive sweaty orgy and then looking happy about it.
3.) Contrast each other's clothing by either wearing just a singlet or a thick black leather jacket.
Hong: Hey! Later you gotta do this, turn around and do a jump spin kick.
4.) Line up in a single file and all say "Bertukar!" and transform into masked super heroes while posing.
I know, we are such terrible hosts. Fight on!